I got tagged and it makes me nervous. I don't particularly enjoy writing about myself. I prefer to stay mysterious (that's how I got Kelly, ya know) but I suppose I'll divulge a little bit.
6 random things about me
1. I'm either nervous or scared about everything. Example #1: the first sentence of this post. And yet I feel as though I'd be quite adventurous if given the opportunity (and I don't wimp out first). It's a conundrum.
2. I can only snap with my pinkie and only with my left hand.
3. I can fit my fist in my mouth. It's pretty gross and I don't show just anybody so don't ask.
4. I used to think that someday I would play Christine Daae from The Phantom of the Opera on Broadway (or off Broadway, I'd do either). I learned all the words and would sing it at the top of my lungs when no one was home. Besides not being able to carry a tune, I think I'm pretty close to my dream coming true.
5. My maiden name (now my middle name) is Barraclough. No one pronounces it correctly so they just say Bearclaw. I'm fine with that and people have actually asked me if I'm Native American. Yes, I would tell them. I may be blonde (I am blonde, I am I am I am!) and fair skinned, but I'm actually from the Hopi tribe. Some people are so gullable.
6. Okay, here's my claim to fame. Once I divulge this little goody I have nothing else to WOW people with... I went on A date with Paul Walker. He's the kid from The Fast And The Furious. He actually ran after me to get my phone number. Ah! Those were the days. I was much younger then and dare I say, fancy free.
I'm glad that's over. The rules say I'm supposed to TAG 6 other people. I don't think 6 other people read my blog that have blogs of their own. Therefore, I'll break the rule and TAG only 3.
Nickie, Alisa and Brittany, I now pass the torch to you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
I am so proud! You make me happy!
That was fun to read. I'll get around to doing one...just not tonight it's late and I'm turning into a pumpkin.
Um, I don't know who Paul Walker is, sister.
And, why don't people comment on your blog? Why? Why! Why?!
That was fun to get to know you a bit better. I haven't checked your blog out for a while so... I love the cupcake picture that is so super cute!!!And I always love to see halloween pictures. It is fun to see how the kids dress up. The blow me story was so funny. I love how you write. Your blog seems always a good resource for a smile.
You are seriously so funny. I know I say that all the time but you are. i love reading your blog. You crack me up.
Post a Comment