Yesterday Lilly asks me if Santa Claus goes to the bathroom. I answer yes and then she says, "Where does he go?" It took me a second, but she wanted to know where he goes to the bathroom when he's out delivering presents all night long. These kinds of questions really stump me because I'm not quite sure of what to say, so this was my answer. "That's part of the magic!" And then I changed the subject. I mean, is it a good thing to think that Santa might have used your bathroom? I just don't know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
You say, "Yes, but only if it's clean" because then maybe you'll get a few years of her cleaning the bathroom REAL good before Christmas! Or start the fun tradition of leaving fun holiday lotions and extra toilet paper in the bathroom in addition to cookies in the living room...hmmm!
Post a Comment