Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My Life Thus Far (well, just since this morning)

I woke up this morning with a feeling that I needed to go to Anthropologie today. But first, I had to do my motherly duty and take my kids to the park. They got all gussied up for our outing. Abe's checklist of must have items include:

1. a necklace

2. a purse (with a toy car inside)

3. a ziploc bag of money

4. a barrette



After the park it was my turn and I found a treasure on sale. Won't these look lovely on my Thanksgiving table? I realize some of you may think these are not that special, but you'd be wrong.

Next came lunch.


Instead of a spoon, Abe just sticks his whole head in the bowl and slurps it up.



I guess he found an easier way to get the job done. Now I must go do my job and clean up the rest of the mess. You may be surprised, but some soup actually didn't make it onto his face. The rest is actually on my kitchen floor.

Now for the second half of my day...








4 comments:

Alisa said...

Oh that kid cracks me up. my favorite part was the barrette in his hair.

Cari Banning said...

I LOVE THAT BOY!!!

And I love your purchase, too!

Lilly deserves an award just for surviving the two of you today...give her a prized kiss from tia Cari.

Brittany said...

Seriously Abe is hilarious! Just the look on his face makes me laugh! So glad you got to go to Anthropologie... and you even found a fabulous treasure! Yahoo! Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

lindsay said...

SO funny! I am so glad my Peyton isn't the only one...I have a feeling they are going to be good friends! Thier love of purses and hairclips may just do it!