I wanted to get my intro above the globe, but I didn't so just pretend.I may or may not stalk a few (or several) blogs of people I don't know. And yet I feel as though we could totally be BEST FRIENDS if only they knew I existed! Does that sound a little creepy? Anway, I got this idea from a fellow blogger who said that each day during the month of November she would blog about something for which she was grateful. Well, if I'm anything, I'm a realist and I knew I wouldn't do it everyday, but I did it today and maybe I'll do it again. My whole family participated. Hence the picture of the world. Lilly said she's grateful for the whole world. She also said she appreciates the rain and a comfy bed. She also likes long walks on the beach. No, I'm just kidding.
And this is what I'm grateful for...Just listen...If you were in my house you'd hear absolutely nothing. Yippee! I LOVE peace and quiet and that's what I've got right now. So I'm feeling very grateful indeed.
The End




2 comments:
Yes i agree that Peace and quiet is a great thing to be grateful for but what about good old Cafe Rio? I am hoping that is 2nd on your list.
So where's today's post? Aren't you grateful for something today? Hunh?
Post a Comment