Tuesday, November 18, 2008

MATH

LAST NIGHT

+



+

CROUP

+

3 HOUR TRIP TO THE ER FOR BREATHING TREATMENTS

=

ONE VERY LONG NIGHT

AND

TWO VERY TIRED PARENTS

I KNOW YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN



(P.S. LILLY'S JUST FINE AND KELLY STILL HAS REMARKABLE POWER OVER ILLNESS EXCEPT HE DOES NOT HAVE A BREATHING MACHINE. MAYBE THAT'S WHAT WE'LL GET LILLY FOR CHRISTMAS SINCE SHE GETS CROUP A LOT. THEN NOTHING CAN STOP US!)


3 comments:

Emily said...

quinne. I have a nebulizer at my house from when tate got rsv. I have the tubes and the mask and even the medication. Call me if you need it!!

Cari Banning said...

Those machine's are expensive, but your insurance should help you pay for one. I have one, too. You could use it, but it's 4 hours to my house vs. the 3 to the ER. My math says save yourselves the trip.

Glad she's feeling better!

Brittany said...

That stinks! Everything takes extra long when you go to the ER! I hope she starts feeling better!