Friday, November 21, 2008

A Celebration! (in two parts)

To commemorate the opening of the much anticipated Twilight, I've been thinking a lot about Edward. Notwithstanding that one is a vampire, there are some similarities between Big Ed and Kelly. Here's my list:
1. Both have chiseled bodies (you're welcome K dog)
2. Kelly stays up WAY later than I do.
3. Sometimes it seems like Kelly is still 16.
4. We're going to be together forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever...(to be continued) and we never ever get sick of being together. In fact, he's not here right now and I can hardly finish this post because I miss him so...
5. He can't read my thoughts, and like Edward and Bella, it would be SO much easier if he could.
6. Like Edward's Bella, Kelly totally thinks I'm practically perfect in every way (like Mary Poppins)!
So today, I'm GRATEFUL that my husband in NOT a vampire because he's already kind of like one, except he drinks milk, not blood.
Stay tuned for part II when I discuss fact vs. fiction. (HINT: I always have liked a little bit o' controversy.)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: