Saturday, November 1, 2008

I Ate Too Much Candy

Here are Abe and Lilly before going out to trick-or-treat.

It was the funniest thing to walk behind Abe and see him waddle down the street. He liked wearing his costume, though.



Every year we have trouble getting Lilly to stay out for a long time to trick-or-treat. Obviously Kelly and I want more and more candy but when after only 5 or 6 houses she asked to go home last night, we both were really disappointed. Kelly tried to allay our candyless fears by saying that he'll take her out later only to hear Lilly say, "I don't want to go out later. I just want to go home." We tried to convince her, but to no avail. She just wanted to pass out the candy at our house. Something about it's better to give than to receive. Surely that's not applicable to Halloween candy! But still I've managed to OD on snack size candy bars anyway and I just want to throw it all away. I'll never learn.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: