
Lilly's asking even more questions about Santa. First, she asked me this. Then yesterday she asks these doozies.
1. Does Santa ever die?
2. How does Santa get in our house if we don't have a chimney?
I fumbled through the first answer and then Kelly was around for the second question. Lilly yelled it whilst using the commode and so I begged Kelly in a fervent whisper to help me with the answer. All he said was, "She probably knows there's not a Santa and she's just trying to stump you."
First of all, my mother always said that if you don't believe in Santa then he won't bring you presents. Well, I certainly LOVE presents, so Santa is my main man this time of year. Kelly better get with the program and fast!




3 comments:
Yeah! There *is* a direct correlation between belief in Santa and a happy Christmas. Unless, of course, you've been bad all year long, then Santa just skips you, believe or no believe. Maybe that's happened to my dear brother-in-law too many times.
SO SAD SLASH BORING! (teehee)
btw, did you see the number of comments on the NovemBAAAAAAAAAAAA post over at Seriously, so blessed!? Zowie!!!
Dear BIL, you know I'm just kidding, right? RIGHT?!
Post a Comment