I'm going to do something I don't normally do. I'm going to write something really nice about Kelly. He deserves it after letting me post this. What a trooper. Anyway, today I'm grateful for Kelly. Yippee!

You see, my kids both have croup and instead of messing around with humidifiers and doctor's offices, my dear hubby calls up a pharmacy, puts in a prescription, and goes and picks it up (on a Sunday, eeek!). We pump the kids up with steroids and soon the wheezing is gone, the coughing subsides and the sleep becomes peaceful.
Love this man, love his job and I especially LOVE his POWER over illness!
You see, my kids both have croup and instead of messing around with humidifiers and doctor's offices, my dear hubby calls up a pharmacy, puts in a prescription, and goes and picks it up (on a Sunday, eeek!). We pump the kids up with steroids and soon the wheezing is gone, the coughing subsides and the sleep becomes peaceful.
Love this man, love his job and I especially LOVE his POWER over illness!





2 comments:
AHHHH, what a nice post! I can't believe both your kids have croup. Call me when they are better. Hang in there!!
That's so nice that you got to totally avoid doctors offices, the pharmacy, etc. I hate taking kids out when they're sick! BTW I hope they feel better soon!
Post a Comment