After seeing what my kids have decided to wear the past two days, I've decided to start a recurring fashion post entitled "They're wearing WHAT?" Here's what they came up with today for our trip to Vons.
I'm hoping that by letting them pick out their own clothes and express themselves in that way, they'll one day win Project Runway and thank me for allowing them to be themselves in their youth. There IS a method to my madness.
p.s. Today while talking on the phone with my sister, laughing about our children and their wackiness, she says to me regarding Abe, "He'll be the death of you." We then hang up, I look at Abe standing on the kitchen chair in just a diaper with his entire fist in his mouth, and as I yell "NOOOO!!!" and lunge at him to pull his hand out, he throws up all over the chair and himself. Besides wanting to call my sister back and tell her she's right, I also think, hey, good timing because he already needed a bath. It's the little things, friends. Just the little things...





3 comments:
So sorry...
In review of the recent images of my grandSON, it makes me wonder if he has the "right things" to choose from when he is deciding what to wear. I.E., does he have little BOY glasses or a little BOY hat, or a neck "chain."
Clearly, he is taking after what he sees all the time. Take for example the whole hand in the mouth situation (mom). Also, does he have to sit and watch Project Runway with the other ladies in the family? ;);)
GrandPA
I personally love the way abe dresses. He looked awesome at the park.
Also, what is your email address? I need to send you info for alisa bday dinner
Post a Comment