Thursday, October 30, 2008

This Really Made Me Laugh!

Out of everything I've written, this is the ONE thing Kelly didn't want me to post. So, I just HAD to! See in the first picture how Kelly
had a really good idea to carve a ghost. So he carved out the eyes, the nose and the mouth and then while he was carving out the shape of the ghost he realized...

...that he made a BIG mistake! Nice try honey! Oh man! I'm still laughing about this!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Cari Banning said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Brittany said...

That is priceless... I am still laughing!

Brittany said...

I was laughing so hard that it made Bill curious... he thought it was hilarious too! I can't wait to ask Kelly about his ghost pumpkin!

Collette said...

This cracked me up! And is that a picture of a ghost in the first picture to help him know what to draw? Hilarious!

Rich and Nickie said...

Tell Kelly sorry that we all got a laugh at his expense...but it was so worth it. I really needed a pick me up today and I just got it. Thanks Kelly!

lindsay said...

That is hilarious, and totally something that I would do! I love it!!!