Thursday, September 23, 2010

I've been a bit under the weather

I haven't been blogging about my little pip squeak cause I don't feel well and I'm a baby. Good thing nothing is really wrong with me or else I'd probably give up on life all together. I will return to finish the most important posts about my daughter, but til then I bid you farewell. I also know this only matters to like...two people.

5 comments:

Meshan said...

Well, I must surely be one of the two, because it matters to ME!

Meshan said...

Feel better soon.

Brittany said...

There are more than two people that read your blog. I am sure of it. Hope you feel better soon. Maybe it's all that running at 4 am? I'd be sick too! Haha! :)

Rachel McEwen said...

It matters to me:) I love your blog and look forward to it. I hope you feel better soon. Maybe you and I have caught the same bug?

Cyd said...

Ohhh-sorry you feel yucky! Just take care of yourself and hopefully you'll feel better soon.