And we're back. This post is dedicated to Lilly's stylish ways. Since toddler-hood, Lilly has had an affinity for fashion and accessories and I've always kind of let her choose her clothes. Now, this has led to somewhat embarrassing outfits, but I'm hoping it places me in the "cool" mom category and when she becomes a famous designer she'll say she owes everything to her wonderful mother who alawys let her express herself through clothes. At least that's what I'm hoping for...
enjoy the gazillion pictures
She often wore her princess gowns and glass slippers to stores such as Target and Ikea.
Lilly always wears her jewels.


This is the day I had Abe and Lilly is waiting oh so stylishly in the waiting room




Not only does Lilly like to dress up, but she also does her own hair and has for quite awhile. She really has impressed me with her abilities. One thing I don't have pictured here but would like to mention is that Lilly wears her strand of (fake) pearls almost everyday because her Principal wears them everyday. I think that's very sweet.




3 comments:
I love her fashion sense and it was fun to see some younger pictures of her. The pink sunglasses were the best!
Very cute. Love the little Lily pictures.
I love that she wears pearls everyday because the principal does. What a sweet girl. Thanks for sharing all of the photos. I love the crown, earrings, and fancy shoes. She's always so stylin. :)
BTW I hope Ragnar goes well. You'll all do great and of course have a blast together. Good luck!
Post a Comment