School is wonderful. I love school. For my children. To attend as often as possible. I just think it's a marvelous thing when we can send our children off to learn, to play, to develop social skills and call someone else poopie face for awhile. It actually makes me love my dear Abe even more. Lest someone think I'm a calloused, hard-hearted person who doesn't feel even a twinge of sadness when I drop off my four year old, I assure you I do get a twinge, a tightened throat, a pain in my chest, but it goes away and then I go get a diet coke and walk the aisles of various stores with ONLY ONE CHILD. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And that's why Abe is in TWO preschools. Hooray!!!!
p.s. Dear Abe, there may come a time when you'll read this and think that I was so happy to ship you off, but to be honest, as much fun as it was to get all my errands done and to not have to chase you around the store, I was so happy to see you and eat lunch with you and hear about your day. I hope you always hold my hand. I'm going to make you...especially when you're 16.




No comments:
Post a Comment