Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Spotlight on

ABRAHAM

Abe loves:
to ride his scooter
to be outside
to be read to
to be sung to
to sing and dance
Muse
to wear the same thing day and night (*update: Abe wore this outfit for 8 days and nights straight, excepting when I washed them)
to hit, scratch, sometimes bite
Johnny stories
The Backyardigans
to wrestle with his dad
colorful socks (his favorites are the $1 socks from Target)
to torment Lilly
spiderman and batman and his Star Wars shirts
to change his underwear 30,000 times a day
puzzles
CANDY (this is not an invitation, grandparents, to send him any as it literally makes him go insane)
preschool
finding all the hidden food in the cupboards and eating it all before I get up

Abe doesn't like:
being told what to do...EVER

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cari Banning said...

I can't wait 'til he starts reading your blog.