Friday, February 12, 2010

My first craftastic tutorial!!!!!!!!!!

In my quest to become a crafty mommy blogger extraordinaire, I came up with this little pacifier clip in no time at all and it was FREE!!!! I thought I'd share.
First you need your supplies:
scissors
glue gun
lovely ribbon (I chose a kelly green grosgrain ribbon but whatever you have on hand)
a paper clip thing

The directions are simple: cut ribbon to desired length, fold ribbon over pacifier holder thing and glue and then fold ribbon through paper clip prong thingy and glue. DONE!

Here's the happy camper and a happy mommy took the photo cause now she doesn't have to wash the pacifier a gazillion times. Feel free to pass on the knowledge but I would like all the credit.
Do you think I could sell this on etsy as like the white trash version of a pacifier clip?


p.s. this is a joke



No comments: