Monday, February 8, 2010

Abe wears...

Abe has worn this outfit morning, noon, and night for the last 72 + hours. The only way I got the shirt off of him was to threaten that if he didn't stay in his bed last night, I'd take away his shirt. Needless to say, the shirt is now hidden and I promised to wash it today so that he can wear it for another 72 + hours. All Abe ever wears are jeans and his favorite shirt of the week. Several weeks ago he wore only his Star Wars shirts that he inherited from my nephew. He'd just change his shirt between the black one, the green one, and the blue one ALL DAY LONG. And his jeans, oh his jeans! He sleeps in them he loves them so much. And he changes his underwear 20 times a day. Every time I turn around he's pulling down his pants claiming he's "peed a little" and needs new underwear. They're all over the floor all over the house and I have no idea which ones are actually clean. He's a unique one this kid.


This is Abe taking a picture of me.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cari Banning said...

I can't stop laughing at the pic he took "of you."

btw, my word verification word this time is "doodursi" That's a keeper.