This summer was quite the busy one and I shall need to spend some time writing about it all. In early July, my friends Emily, Lindsay and I drove up to Utah to run the Hobbler Half Marathon. As usual, I was exhausted by the end and barely made it under two hours but I did! and that's cool with me.
Amanda (Emily's sister), me, Lindsay and Emily post race. Amanda totally kicked our trash and was super speedy
The night before we carbo loaded at The Brick Oven. Where else could we go whilst in Provo?
It was great to be done, of course. After the race we downed some Monsters, tried to stop the shakes we got from downing the Monsters, went shopping, ate at Chick-fil-a and had a great time. It was a great race and a fun weekend and I'd definitely do it again...








No comments:
Post a Comment