Even though I had a lot of anxiety over it, promised to quit several times and actually quit once, refused to run anything "hard" and lamented that I hadn't trained at all, I still ended up running the Las Vegas Ragnar Relay 2011 and it was...awesome!
(from left to right: Emily, Lindsay, Melissa, Jessica, me and Keisa)
I had the greatest time with the girls in my van. We all got along great even though we just met two of them. Keisa is an awesome runner and by far had the hardest legs in our van but she was so cool about it and really encouraging. Both she and Melissa are from AZ and are friends with people in the other van but because of drama (of course) they ended up in our van and it couldn't have gone better.




1 comment:
Quinne, please tell me you did not run your race with those beads on. The idea of you running several distances with noisy beads on is starting to make me feel itchy. You're a real go-getter!
Post a Comment