In October, the hubs and I pawned of our hooligans to loving grandparents and aunts and uncles while we partied in LA and celebrated our 10th anniversary. Boy, was it awesome.
NOT ME
Oh boy, the part I hated most about going to Universal Studios is that they have a haunted spooky time after the park closes. You pay an extra million dollars to go in and have psychos jump out at you and pretend they're going to jam knives into your spleen or decapitate you with a chain saw. I h-a-t-e-d it but my beloved in his guilt inducing way said that if I loved him I'd go to this scary thing with him AND I had to go through a haunted house. I don't know when I became so sensitive to pure evil (meaning the haunted house, not Kelly) but I survived and finally (finally!) it was over and I was glad.
But the BEST most FUNNEST most HAPPY time I had was going to a flea market in Long Beach. Boy, did we have a good time. See me up in that picture? I was excited.
We spent Monday in Santa Monica and went to the spa (Las Vegas does it better, just FYI) and enjoyed 3rd Street Promenade which is a favorite place of ours.
Our last morning of freedom was spent at the Farmers Market and The Grove. Kelly likes to mingle with the Hollywood type so we tried to find some. Here's what Kelly looks like when conversing with me.
And here's what I look like in mid conversation. So pleasant.
Well what do you know but Extra films at the Grove and we were HAND PICKED to be in the BACKGROUND! Some producer lady asked us if we would like be behind AC Slater and Maria somebody and I told the lady it would make my husband's dream come true. Kelly was embarrassed but that was the truth, yo. I grew up with this stuff (remember I dated a movie star? and I've been in a couple of shows but whatever...) so I'm not really phased by it. Anywho, we stood behind the hosts for awhile and we have the episode where you can see Kelly's head floaing in the background if you want to come over and see it. We sure do love our DVR. It's pretty exciting.

I even got to interview the hubs with the Extra microphone. Don't I look like a serious journalist? Maybe I missed my calling in life?
Then we had some lady take this seriously embarrassing picture of us before we jetted off to pick up our kids who didn't miss us AT ALL!!!!
I even got to interview the hubs with the Extra microphone. Don't I look like a serious journalist? Maybe I missed my calling in life?
I'm already planning our next trip
We sure can have some fun together when we're not yelling at our kids :)
We sure can have some fun together when we're not yelling at our kids :)




1 comment:
You make SUPER HOT Hollywood extras! Nicely done.
Post a Comment