Kelly and I went and saw this band, Neon Trees, perform last night on Fremont Street. Not a lot of people have heard of them yet, but our family rocks out to them daily. The kids love them and we have to play this song over and over. The kids like the original version best, but this is my fave.




4 comments:
I am pretty much obsessed with the Neon Trees! We dance to them daily at our house as well. (unrelated side note: the word I have to type in to post my comment is dammit)
I liked that a lot! Thanks for sharing.
I love this song too but we have mixed feelings about them. We went a the 30 secs to mars concert awhile ago and there as a guy standing infront of us who wasn't a fan of them and he kept booing and giving them a thumbs down and the singer "tried" to spit on him but missed and hit the guy infront of him. After that it was all downhill for the band. Everyone was just disgusted by the singer and we all just stood there staring in disbelief while they finished their set.
So you converted me-I love this song!!! Tell Kelly we say hi and give your kiddos hugs from us. Anyone up for Lake Powell?
Erica
Post a Comment