After a brief 3 week summer break, school has begun again! On Sunday night, Kelly and I gave the kids each a bag with a few little goodies to start off the new school year. Lilly got some clothes and a pair of shoes...

And Abe got underwear since he wears the same thing everyday.


Lilly was so excited for school to begin. After meeting her teacher at the meet and great, she had no worries and was really anxious to be back in school.

I took this picture and totally surprised myself when I start to feel the tightness in my throat and the itchy eyes. Thank goodness for sunglasses! She's the sweetest little thing and I can't believe how quickly she's growing up. We're so proud!
1 comment:
Wow that was a short summer break. Love the pictures... especially the one of Abe in his underwear! He's hilarious!
Post a Comment