Sunday, July 4, 2010

Quote of the Day



{Background: I have a bread starter for Amish Friendship Bread which I made late Friday night. The kids didn't have any til Saturday morning. Lilly shared her pearl of wisdom whilst snacking on the bread.


P.s. I have an extra starter to hand out to someone if they're interested. First come first serve. If you don't know what I'm talking about then...to bad.}


L: Do you know what's better than bread? (Pause for dramatic effect)


Q: What?


L: Friendship


I don't know if anyone reading this can really capture how it was said, but it should be made into a bumper sticker. She sounded so serious like she was teaching us a lesson. Anyway, makes us laugh everytime we think of it.

1 comment:

Cari Banning said...

So...are you trying to see who your friends really are by waiting to see who shows up for the friendship bread starter?