Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A birthday in two parts (Part One)

The day started with doughnuts. Always a fave. Princess had her tiara and earrings on for the entire day.
We opted not to have a big party this year and instead took some friends to see Toy Story 3. Who could have possibly made that darling dress Lilly is wearing? Such a mystery.

And afterwards, we completed the sugar high with some fro yo and presents. The kids were darling and it's so fun to hear them giggle and talk and tell the lamest knock knock jokes you ever heard.




It was a fun day and this is only the first part of the birthday extravaganza!





Twas Lilly's birthday not too long ago and since it happened to fall on a Sunday, we celebrated it over a couple of days so we could get in all the activities that she requested. For weeks leading up to her birthday, Lilly would inform me of what I was to do for her and how she was to be treated. Such as:




You can bring me breakfast in bed




I want a pinata




You have to be nice to me on my birthday (which, like, when am I NOT nice?)




You have to do whatever I say on my birthday.








I tried to humor her, but her royal highness went too far with the last one.








Anyway, there are some pictures from Saturday. Her Grandy came up to visit Lilly for her special day although she is not seen in any pictures. Come to think of it, neither am I.









No comments: