Monday, October 26, 2009

What you do in the fall in las vegas

Here we are heading out to the pumpkin patch located in a casino's parking lot. We went last year a few times and the kids both remembered it and have been asking to go since they saw it being put together in September. In fact, Kelly and I would have to avoid driving past because once Abe saw it, he NEVER stopped talking about going and then Kelly and I would start pulling our hair out. Finally we were able to go last week.

I don't know if it's a good idea to let Abe touch animals.


Lilly loved the bungee jump thing.



A grand time was had by all.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cyd said...

Kids love those kind of things. Do you think I would be hard pressed to find a corn maze in town?

EleanorPotter said...

never mind the maze, YOU look STUNNING! quinne, you did NOT just have a baby a few ago!! you are trim, slim and gorgeous. lucky kelly!