Oliver is 3 weeks old today. Although I am enjoying how he is now, I do look forward to the whole sleeping through the night part. I promise to post some pictures of him soon but he's sporting the baby acne right now and needs a good bath. I'm sure he'll be ready for the spotlight after he's all refreshed.
You'd think that after already having one boy, I'd be prepared whilst changing diapers and cover up his little squirter. Not so. I keep thinking I'm going to be so fast during the change that nothing will get me, but I keep getting tinkled on and this morning got pooped on (the silent kind). All this while dealing with two other feverish children, one of which (or is it whom) was throwing up, and I have clogged milk ducts on each side. Fortunately for me and unfortunately for him, Kelly has his day off today and is having to take care of us all. Now at almost 4:30 in the afternoon, we're dying to get out of the house and have no real place to go so we'll probably head over to Target. Have you been to the new one? It's lovely.
p.s. There's no real point to this post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment