Monday, October 5, 2009
Just kidding
Remember how I said a few posts back how I was feeling good and the baby was good and I thought maybe all of this having three kids and such was going to be okay? I LIED!! Today I found myself crying in the middle of Target- TWICE and crying at the thought of sleeping more than two hours at a time and crying when I came home and saw my husband awake after his night shift (this one was out of relief). It's interesting to note, however, that I didn't cry when I tried on clothes that looked really funky and awful on my postpartum weirdo body. At least I have my priorities straight. I know it gets better. I know it gets easier. Blah blah blah. I want sleep. I want! I want! I want!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
I felt so bad for you when I saw you at Target today. Tell me what I can do to help. Hey we aren't all lucky to have babies who sleep 6-7 hours :) Love ya!!
ditto!
At least there is a Target near enough for you to be able to go there and cry :)
It'll get better. I promise.
No Mother can stand to see or hear that her daughter was crying in Target, or any other store for that matter... I'll be there early Saturday. Hope another dose of Grandy will help!
It's not very fair that delivery is exhausting, then babies need to eat every 2-3 hours in the night, moms have to function during the day for their other children, and, of course, on top of that are the crazy horomones trying to regulate. You will make it through, but it's OK to CRY whenever you need to. I'll come steal/borrow your 2 older kids one afternoon, so you can rest when your sweet little man does.
Nikki K.
I was so there and still am some days.
Oh and what a great mom you have.
I completely fell apart after Baby Number Three. It was like I was outnumbered: Two parents, two hands...three kids. I think you're doing amazingly well. And it WILL get better. Hang in there!
Post a Comment