Two things:
What my baby wants, my baby gets. Even if that means leftover pizza, fritos and day old animal crackers at 9 in the morning.

Abe and I were dancing to Ray Charles last night and I ask Lilly to join us. Well, she had just dressed for dinner and proclaimed, "I don't want to dance. I just want to look in the mirror." And that's just what she did.
What my baby wants, my baby gets. Even if that means leftover pizza, fritos and day old animal crackers at 9 in the morning.
Abe and I were dancing to Ray Charles last night and I ask Lilly to join us. Well, she had just dressed for dinner and proclaimed, "I don't want to dance. I just want to look in the mirror." And that's just what she did.





2 comments:
Kiss them both from their Tia Cari, please. I love their quirky little personalities!
Amen to pizza at 9 in the morning! I love the Abe stories, his boots, and how he shouts Lily at Kindergarten pick-up! What a cute kid!
Post a Comment