Last night Kelly went out to run an errand and since he was out I asked if he would pick up a few things from Vons for me. This is always a risky move because even though I give very specific guidelines as to the things that I need, he always comes home either with something very unnecessary that I don't want in the house or a variation on the thing that I wanted and so it ends up not being what I need. Yes, I know, I should be grateful he does this for me blah blah blah. But it's actually very vexing. Case in point: last night Kelly comes home with a box of donuts and Coldstone ice cream. The ice cream isn't tempting to me at all. But O! the donuts. How I enjoy a good pastry covered in grease and sugar. And I'm trying to cut out most sweets. And I'm trying to lose a little poundage. And he knows this.

So I wrote him a letter. I placed it in front of the box of donuts so he's sure to see it. Do you think it's going to do any good? You're right, it won't because Kelly has an addiction. He's addicted to sugar. Might as well face it.
So I wrote him a letter. I placed it in front of the box of donuts so he's sure to see it. Do you think it's going to do any good? You're right, it won't because Kelly has an addiction. He's addicted to sugar. Might as well face it.





No comments:
Post a Comment