Friday, January 23, 2009

Awakening the Beast

I lovingly refer to Abe as "the beast." It's just a nickname that came so naturally after his personality started to emerge. Even so, he's just the most darling little boy you've ever seen (that's not just an opinion, it's a FACT) and I love his long, wild and unruly hair because it's just him. But the time came to cut it and so we did (but only so it will grow out again to it's previous state).

My mom has a theory that when little boys get their hair cut, they become quite naughty. I can't imagine Abe being even naughtier than before, but I'm keeping my eye on him. Do you see that look in his eyes? Maybe we made a mistake!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Cari Banning said...

I have a giant crush on that boy!

I notice that the comments are back on...what's that all about?

Brittany said...

What a handsome little guy! He looks older with his hair cut!

Alisa said...

I love his hair short and i love that face. He is definitely planning some kind of revenge. You better watch out!

Rachel McEwen said...

he looks so cute...but definitely has a mischievous look in his eyes:)