Thursday, December 11, 2008

DECIPHER THIS!

Lilly has written another book. Last night she just sat down,said she wanted to write a book and she did. She even drew pictures. She's an artistic genious and that's all I can say about that. Here are her words. See if you can figure out the story. For those of you who don't read Lilly, then a translation is provided below. Happy reading!

Watsapanatim ther wur a famly. A hapy fuamuly. Tha selubrat Crtsmis. But wun Crismis it wus a the wrs Crismis. En rona prticeelr and Crismis tha didit hav enee fun. Tha had to cleen. But the next day tha had the best Crismis evr. And the next and day. The end.

To evreebudy

From Lilly

ilustratit bi Lilly Sowell

The athr is bi Lilly Lilly Sowell


Translation:

Once upon a time there was a family. A happy family. They celebrate Christmas. But one Christmas it was the worst Christmas. And one particular Christmas they had to clean. They didn't have any fun. But the next day they had the best Christmas ever. And the next day and the next day.

Then End.

To everybody

From Lilly

illustrated by Lilly Sowell

the author is by Lilly Sowell

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cari Banning said...

So have you been making them clean, or what?!

I love her "Watsaanatim." It's like elemeno.

lindsay said...

Seriously? WOW! I am SOOO super impressed! I was feeling pretty good that Riley can finally spell his name! She must be a genious...must get that from her mom!!!