Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Contest... Continued

Not to interrupt the voting process (and I'm not at all embarrassed that I'm winning by a landslide and all the votes are not actually helping my self-esteem but causing it to plummit downwards at an alarming rate), but I actually meant to post this picture of Kelly. I just wanted to even out the playing field.

WARNING: DO NOT CLICK TO ENLARGE OR YOU MAY SUFFER SEVERE AND UNCONTROLLABLE CRYING AND/OR BLINDNESS
And if you don't know what I'm talking about (and who really does?) just scroll down.

2 comments:

Cari Banning said...

Oh my goodness! This changes EVERYTHING! Now I've voted for both of you...

Dale said...

I have to justify the reason I voted. Of course, the kids are just too cute trying to be ugly. Kelly, on the other hand, well I kind of feel sorry for him. He doesn't look ugly. He looks pathetic! He looks like he's taken too much of his own prescribed meds and ended up with some motor skill damage. So, that leaves YOU.