Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A Contest For The Ages

Last night Kelly and I took the kiddies to Town Center to have a little family time, do a little shopping and a little playing in the snow (a.k.a. bubbles that shoot out from the trees and that taste really gross- as Lilly will tell you). It was fun. We had a little fro yo and to make that even more exciting we held a "Who Can Eat Your Frozen Yogurt With The Ugliest Face" contest. And guess what, you guys get to pick the winner. The poll is on the right.


This is Abe's best attempt, but I think he failed miserably.


Kelly had a couple of really good options, but I think this was his best work.



Sweet Lilly, she did pretty well.



Well, to be fair, I had a really hard time getting an ugly picture. I mean, Kelly actually had to give me lessons because it's so hard for me to take a bad picture. I don't know how the rest of you do it.



Please vote for the ugliest and the winner gets bragging rights. If you don't mind, please vote several times so it looks like I have a lot of readers. It will help my self-esteem.


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Alisa said...

I love your posts! They always make me laugh. Ill make sure to tell Nicholas not taste the bubbles.

Rachel McEwen said...

that is hilarious! You make me laugh! It looks like you guys ate something really, really nasty:) It is a toss up between all of you guys but I will have to say Kelly's face.

Cari Banning said...

YOURS is totally the ugliest!

Cyd said...

Sorry to intrude but I saw your blog through Elizabeth's and had to say "Hi". Your blog is totally making me laugh out loud and I appreciate that! Now when I need a good laugh, I'll just check in to see what your posting.