I wrote this post several weeks ago, but I'm just posting it now so it may have lost some of it's pizzazz. Talk about procrastination!
Okay, so yesterday I had several errands to run while Lilly was at school. I HAD to take Abe so Kelly could work on his physique. No big deal cause I only had a gazillion stops to make in about an hours time. Well, we rushed out of the house and I knew Abe had on Lilly's mary jane shoes, but I didn't think much of it (Abe is always contained in the stroller when we go run errands) until we pulled up to Lilly's school. That's when I realized that Abe only had Lilly's shoes to wear. Oh well, only a little bit embarrassing. I've seen and done worse.
I showed the picture to Kelly when he got home and said, "Hey look at what Abe was wearing in front of masses of our peers when I got Lilly from school!" He didn't think it was as funny as I did. And so I say (or did I just think it?) "Don't be such a stick in the mud." And I can totally say that because 1.) I love him and 2.) it's a FACT.
Okay, so yesterday I had several errands to run while Lilly was at school. I HAD to take Abe so Kelly could work on his physique. No big deal cause I only had a gazillion stops to make in about an hours time. Well, we rushed out of the house and I knew Abe had on Lilly's mary jane shoes, but I didn't think much of it (Abe is always contained in the stroller when we go run errands) until we pulled up to Lilly's school. That's when I realized that Abe only had Lilly's shoes to wear. Oh well, only a little bit embarrassing. I've seen and done worse.





4 comments:
That's hilarious. You need to save this picture for Abe and his future wife and children to enjoy.
Also, I don't have your email but I am doing a scentsy catalog party and people wanted to smell the scents so on Monday morning from 9:30 to 11:30 I am having anopen house. I will have all the scents to smell and a few warmers to look at. Kids are invited and you don't have to buy, just come!
We have GOT to get that little guy on one of our trips to Yosemite (where boys learn to be BOYS)!!!
What a funny story. And yes that will be a great picture to show to him and his wife when he grows up!!!Hee hee heee
Love the shoes. love the hat, love the smile, love it!!
Post a Comment