Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Notes and a cute picture

1. Oliver smiled for the first time on October 26th right after I muttered a prayer something along the lines of, "Please give me a reason to live" as I sat nursing the baby while my other two children were fighting and I surveyed the disaster that is my house. A bit dramatic but it worked.
2. Abe's favorite word is damn or sometimes we hear a damn it. Both used correctly.
3. Lilly wants to be able to flap her arms fast enough and fly. She asked me why she can't and I told her it's not possible. She replied with, "There's a sign in my class at school that says 'If you believe in yourself anything is possible' so why can't I fly?" I told her that's true but then she asked why, when she believes she can fly, is it not working? What do you say to that? So I responded with, "I guess you're not trying hard enough." [Bad mommy moment #698,365]
4. When Abe's mad at me or Kelly (which is rather often) he says, "I'm gonna spank your bottom really hard" and sometimes he adds, "with a broomstick."
Doesn't it sound like fun at our house?
Random but cute picture
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

jaanderson family said...

i love reading your blog! it seriously cracks me up! ur such a cute mom! and i LOVE abe!

Rebecca said...

hmmmm, sounds just like our house on a good day :) and i am pretty sure that abe and noah are evil twins just waiting to meet, and meet their matches...