A long time ago Lilly learned that it was okay to love Heavenly Father and Jesus more than me To be honest it's a concept that I fully support and yet I still don't want my face rubbed in it, but that's what Lilly does. Here's a perfect example from today:
I love him (Oliver) so much it's like a dream. {I look at her and smile cause what a sweet thing to say} But do you know who I love the most? {Here it comes} Heavenly Father and Jesus...and the Holy Ghost. I like Him too. And my Heavenly Mother even though I've forgotten what she looks like.
Well, thank you darling for putting me in my place and if my brothers were ever to read this blog post I have a feeling they would be reminded of the mother formerly known as Quinne.




No comments:
Post a Comment