Sunday, November 1, 2009

Can I have some candy?

All over the world (I'm SURE it's not just in my house) children are asking non stop to have some candy. Part of me wants to throw it away (but the guilt from before is still fresh) and part of me wants to say, "Here. Have at it. Eat it up and stop bugging me." What to do? What to do?
Anyway, we had a good Halloween. Our poor children didn't carve pumpkins because, well, we just didn't get around to it. But we did have some friends over for dinner and then went trick or treating for way too long and got way too much candy. It was fun to see all the kids running about and all the spooky decorations.


At the end of the night as Abe admired his bounty on the kitchen table, I heard him say, "Here's my loot. I have great great great great...loot."

Cute
Posted by Picasa

No comments: