"We All Have Our Little Foibles" A Room With A View
I had a feeling I'd find the name here...and I love it. And I want to kiss him.Abe and Ollie. Excellent :)And you finally got Finn in there!
cute! Cute ! Cute! COngratulations! 9 lbs is such a big baby, but so cute and chubby
sorry that last comment was from me...rachel, i am just signed in as justin
Congratulations!! I love big babies!! Let me know what you need and I am THERE!!
FInally a name!!! I love it! He is so cute and chubby. I am thinking he looks like Abe. I am so excited to hold him tomorrow.
He looks just like Abe! So cute. Love the name. Congrats!
Congratulations! Can't believe all that hair and how big he was!!
Congrats to you guys. And 9.1 that's a big boy. :)
too cute! congrats! big babies are the best!
Wow! Kelly didn't let on that he had so much hair. The name is perfect and so is your baby boy. I love the 9 pounders!
so cute! congrats!! love the name too!
He is so cute!! Congratulations!!
as far as i can tell he totally looks like abe. I love the name! and he is a stud!!!!
He is adorable! I love all of his hair! :) Congrats!
Post a Comment
14 comments:
I had a feeling I'd find the name here...and I love it. And I want to kiss him.
Abe and Ollie. Excellent :)
And you finally got Finn in there!
cute! Cute ! Cute! COngratulations! 9 lbs is such a big baby, but so cute and chubby
sorry that last comment was from me...rachel, i am just signed in as justin
Congratulations!! I love big babies!! Let me know what you need and I am THERE!!
FInally a name!!! I love it! He is so cute and chubby. I am thinking he looks like Abe. I am so excited to hold him tomorrow.
He looks just like Abe! So cute. Love the name. Congrats!
Congratulations! Can't believe all that hair and how big he was!!
Congrats to you guys. And 9.1 that's a big boy. :)
too cute! congrats! big babies are the best!
Wow! Kelly didn't let on that he had so much hair. The name is perfect and so is your baby boy. I love the 9 pounders!
so cute! congrats!! love the name too!
He is so cute!! Congratulations!!
as far as i can tell he totally looks like abe. I love the name! and he is a stud!!!!
He is adorable! I love all of his hair! :) Congrats!
Post a Comment