Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Secret Confession

I really want to be indie cool and have an Etsy shop. Sometimes when I'm into self-loathing, I'll check out crafty and stylish people's blogs and try to dream up something unique and fabulous that I can make and sell for too much money and make my husband proud (and also so that I can shop at Anthropologie). Well, I've never been that good at creating and executing something clever myself, but I do like to copy other people's good ideas. So, when I saw this, I decided to give it a try with some fabric and ribbon I had on hand. I don't think it's that bad for a first attempt, and I might try to add my own flair next time. Lilly liked it anyway.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cyd said...

That's cute! I think Eric is waiting for me to come up with some brilliant idea I can sell so that he can retire from his job. Not likely to happen.