This is your big sister, Lilly. She's so excited for you to come and is really hoping you're a girl. I reassure her, however, that even if you're a boy, by the time you're old enough to pull her hair and bite her, she'll also be older and bigger and will be able to defend herself. I think she's going to
be a big help when you get here and I know she's going to want to be like a little mom to you although when I asked she said she wasn't going to change your diaper. We'll see about that.
Lilly's quite accomplished, you know. She lost her 5th tooth yesterday and although she wanted a small stuffed animal from the tooth fairy, she proclaimed with a big smile (albeit toothless) that she was satisfied with her dollar. She's also developing such a love of reading. After receiving the first few books out of the Magic Tree House series for her birthday and reading them together, she read the fourth installment completely on her own and all in one day. She's since finished the 5th and is onto the 6th. Soon we'll be able to discuss Tolstoy and Austen and I'll probably learn a few things from her.
The countdown has begun and we're excited to see you Baby!

With love,
your mom
be a big help when you get here and I know she's going to want to be like a little mom to you although when I asked she said she wasn't going to change your diaper. We'll see about that.
Lilly's quite accomplished, you know. She lost her 5th tooth yesterday and although she wanted a small stuffed animal from the tooth fairy, she proclaimed with a big smile (albeit toothless) that she was satisfied with her dollar. She's also developing such a love of reading. After receiving the first few books out of the Magic Tree House series for her birthday and reading them together, she read the fourth installment completely on her own and all in one day. She's since finished the 5th and is onto the 6th. Soon we'll be able to discuss Tolstoy and Austen and I'll probably learn a few things from her.
The countdown has begun and we're excited to see you Baby!
With love,
your mom





No comments:
Post a Comment