1. I didn't miss blogging.
2. I actually love my children way more when they're not together.
3. Lilly needs to learn to edit. For example, the other day she told me in GREAT detail the process of making Choco-nilla Krispies or something like that. It's a cereal. It started with first, you make the chocolate ones and then you make the white ones separately and then put them in the same bag. Then it continued on and on and I tried to look interested but by the time the truck driver had to deliver it to the store and then the store person put it on the shelf and then we go to the store to pick it out and then pay for it and then take it home and then open the box and then open the plastic part inside and then pour it in a bowl and then get a spoon and put it in our mouths I wanted to scream!!!! I almost felt as though my eyes would roll to the back of my head and I'd collapse before the end of it all. This, my friends, is what's hard about being a mother.
4. The gestational period for humans is far too long. It should be four or five months. Six tops.
5. Husbands don't quite get the difference between women being pregnant tired and non-pregnant tired. Very different. Foot rubs should be given either way, though.
6. Spontaneous crying can be very disconcerting to a husband when there's very little or no provocation. Sorry, Kelly, I can't help it.
7. There's probably more, but I can't remember anything these days. What am I writing about?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
If you weren't so good at making them funny and interesting, we wouldn't miss "blogging" either. Welcome back. We missed you and the family.
Love, Dad
I second number 4 on your list! I am so DONE being pregnant! 40 weeks is seriously too long! Eventhough you didn't miss blogging I hope you keep doing it!:)
Thanks for the good laugh. Glad your back!
IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!
I missed your blogging. Yours is one of my favorites b/c it makes me laugh. I love the story editing one cuz it is SOOOO true.
You should be a professional blogger! You are so funny! Yeah, I gave up blogging as a new years resolution, and sad to say, I don't miss it at all...I have replaced it with Facebook and find it a much better fit for me! Hey- any chance you want to sign Abe up for soccer this fall? I know you are having a baby and everything...but, three year old soccer is SO cute! I am going to sign Peyton up and would be so fun to have a friend on his team! It starts Oct. 10....let me know if you are interested!
Post a Comment