Friday, June 26, 2009

Quick Story

So yesterday the kids and I were all in my bathroom while I was trying to get makeup on. Abe, of course, stands up on the rim of the tub and leans over to my sink and starts to push down repeatedly on the soap dispenser. I tell him to stop and he doesn't, of course, and I go to move it as he knocks it over into the sink. Not a big deal, but I say to him, "Things would be so much easier if you just listened to me." Then Lilly pipes in with this statement,
"Mom, sometimes the easy way isn't always the best way."

Heaven help me with this one!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cari Banning said...

LOL!

Yesterday during scripture study, Nephi tells his audience that even when things are really hard, if you keep the commandments, Heavenly Father will make sure you have everything you need. Ruby stopped me short and said, "You're not doing that." "Not doing what?" I asked. "Not keeping the commandments. You get mad at me every day." The rest of the conversation didn't make me feel any better, thank you very much.

But today she told me I was perfect. Whew!