Kelly has taken Lilly outside to practice riding her bike without training wheels a couple of times, and although each time she would do it successfully, she would come home afraid to go out again. I'm afraid I passed my tendency to be afraid onto her. But today she was full of courage and so here are a few pictures to mark this special occassion.
As far as Abe goes, we recently purchased a razor scooter for him so he'd stop biting Lilly to get her's away from her. Does that sentence make sense? Anyway, he's quite good at riding it although his little legs have a hard time propelling him very far. Both kids were so happy to be outside riding around. We're very proud of our little girl!





2 comments:
Go Lily! That's great! Gage is totally afraid to ride his bike. Bill has to force him to practice... he can totally do it, but refuses. Who knows why... he's perfectly content to ride his razor!
I wish we lived on a flat road like you guys! That looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment