You know her from this and this. Here's what she said to me (the very first thing she said to me)today after Lilly and Abe knocked on her door to see if her daughter could come out and play:
Neighbor: Damn! You've grown since I saw you last! (Which by my calculations has only been a little over 2 weeks)
Me: Yeah, well, it's the end of the day and I just had a big dinner. (Pathetic sounding excuse, I know, but true)
Neighbor: (Chuckling) Yeah, you keep telling yourself that.
Me: Oh well, then what's your excuse for being fat? (okay, I didn't actually say that. It was more like "Well, that's the truth" but I'm gonna come up with something clever the next time she does say something)
We then proceeded to watch our kids ride their scooters for the next hour and half and she gave me some free hair products. She talked about wanting to have another baby and I couldn't help but smile to myself because she'll get what's coming to her. I'll make sure of that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment