Sunday, April 5, 2009

Honesty is not always the best policy

Today while watching a little TV a commercial came on for wrinkle cream. Here is the conversation just after the commercial:

Lilly: Do you want that?
Quinne: That's wrinkle cream! I'm too young for that. (I reply incredulously)
Lilly: Well, it's for wrinkles. (she might as well have said, Duh!)
Quinne: Do I have wrinkles? (Gulp. Do I really want to hear the answer?)
Lilly: Right here (she points to her forehead indicating that's where mine are)
Quinne: That's just cause I'm squinting.
Lilly: Well, you have some.
Quinne: I don't want to talk about this.

I used to have a youthful face. What's happened to me? WHAT'S HAPPENED TO ME????

2 comments:

Elizabeth Dover said...

Ahh... Our children and their honesty. I read your poop blog, I too know what it is like to have had that situation. And now we get to go through all these things again with another baby huh? Worth it, yes, but sometimes I wonder and think I must be slightly crazy. However, on the bright side the tackle must have worn him out real well to put him to sleep so quickly. JK.

Cyd said...

I'm sorry Quinne. ;) I honestly don't know what Lilly is talking about but children can be so honest sometimes.