We signed Abe up for a little gymnastics class for two year olds called Gymcats. There are things like slides and balance beams and a trampoline and stuff like that. Abe loves it and it's a good half an hour of play time. There are certain activites the child can do on each piece of equipment or they can just do whatever they want and in whatever order they want. And because I'm cool like that I just let Abe do whatever he wants and I follow him around. I mean, he's two. So, there's this mother there who makes her daughter do every piece of equipment in the proper way and in the proper order (i.e. on the first ramp you do a somersault and then on the second ramp you do it backwards). There's no skipping or letting the daughter choose. Then on Monday the mother was trying to get the daughter to do a somersault on the first ramp and the daughter didn't want to so I heard the mother say, "If you don't do the somersault I'm taking you home." I mean, come on lady. I know we're not supposed to judge, but what a weirdo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment