Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Answer

I've figured out the answers to all of my problems. All I need is:





a housekeeper


nanny


full-time cook


personal shopper


hair stylist for the days I decide to leave the house


a personal trainer


a painter to paint over these awful beige walls


a home decorator that find only the coolest vintage items to fill my house


a driver would be nice but not necessary


a spray tan (I say no thanks to cancer)


a plastic surgeon for the unfortunate circumstance known as my stomach



and I need a vacation possibly by myself but maybe I'll invite kelly since he's paying for it





Have I left anything out?

4 comments:

Katrina said...

I seriously told Regan that I need over half of those things on your list just today! I guess we are on the same page.

Cari Banning said...

If I could have just one of those things...aaaaah! how much easier life would be!

Yeah, I think you got 'em all.

Rich and Nickie said...

When you find a charity who will fund all of this for "Mother's going crazy" please let me know!

Brittany said...

Fabulous list! I'd LOVE a full-time cook! :)