Yesterday as Lilly, Abe and I were driving in the car listening to some music like usual, Abe speaks his first sentence ever.
I choose ( slight pause) hong.
I knew just what he wanted and I quickly obeyed. Abe's really got us all wrapped around his little finger. Otherwise, he'll hit us. I put in a different CD and went through the music. After just a few beats of each new song I got my answer.
A little Muse?
NO
How about the Veronicas?
NO
Okay, here's Duffy
NO
Still unsatisfied, I put in a new CD and as soon as the first song started playing Lilly gave me the answer.
Mom, he's smiling.
Okay, Ingrid Michaelson it is.
(Lilly reading to Abe. Aren't they cute!?!)I choose ( slight pause) hong.
I knew just what he wanted and I quickly obeyed. Abe's really got us all wrapped around his little finger. Otherwise, he'll hit us. I put in a different CD and went through the music. After just a few beats of each new song I got my answer.
A little Muse?
NO
How about the Veronicas?
NO
Okay, here's Duffy
NO
Still unsatisfied, I put in a new CD and as soon as the first song started playing Lilly gave me the answer.
Mom, he's smiling.
Okay, Ingrid Michaelson it is.
Our family likes to throw impromptu dance parties. We can't help but shake it when a good song comes on. What gets you moving?





2 comments:
We have impromptu dance parties too! Come over and the boys can bob their heads together. Oh, wait. You moved. Aargh. :)
Oh I'm so bummed you guys are no longer in Arizona. That would have been so much fun getting the kids together. Poor Sadie asks all the time if we can go back to California so she will have friends again...breaks my heart. Didn't Lilly have a hard time moving too? Did she struggle with the second move?
Post a Comment