Truth be told I'm pretty much anti anything that has to do with Justin Beaver (as my children and I call him). I have pretty strong opinions on any celebrity with a pre pubescent body singing about love and such whilst repeatedly hair flicking and getting the idea into my young child's mind that they should at all be concerned about liking boys (or girls as the case may be) at such a young age. Anyway, that's just me.
So, Lilly was invited to a Justin Bieber party. I saw the invite and gave a smile to Lilly and starting singing a current Beaver hit. You know, I was teasing her, and she said to me with much exasperation,
"Mom! I don't like Justin Beaver. I just want to support my friend!"
So, Lilly was invited to a Justin Bieber party. I saw the invite and gave a smile to Lilly and starting singing a current Beaver hit. You know, I was teasing her, and she said to me with much exasperation,
"Mom! I don't like Justin Beaver. I just want to support my friend!"





4 comments:
While I totally agree with your assessment of the soon-to-be drug addict or alcoholic or jailed pop idol, I think you´ll need to move to an island to avoid the obsession. I've already started packing my bags.
That's so cute...supporting her riend. I'm glad my kids don't know any pop stars yet. ANd I LOVe Abe's booger comment. Priceless!
Good for Lilly ~ wanting to support her friend and not really liking "the Beave". My girls don't like him either ~ we've trained them well, haven't we?! :)
Oh i am with you on this one. Love lily's come back to you. How are they so smart? (oh ya we taught them to be like that didn't we ; ) )
Post a Comment