Thursday, June 9, 2011

The end of school

She did it! Not only did Lilly finish 2nd grade but she did it with good grades, lots of friends, and she is still a sweet and caring little girl. Now that she's home, I can finally put her to good use and have her do some "light" babysitting for me. You know, while I work on my blog or need a quick nap or just need to go upstairs without all my chickens in tow. It's fabulous.


(trying to get a good pic of all the kids at the same time is nearly impossible!)

CONGRATULATIONS LILLY!!







4 comments:

Cari Banning said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cari Banning said...

First you make her do chores so she can read.
Then you make her babysit the second she is finished with a grueling year at school. What next? Washing the walls before she sleeps?

Quinne said...

That's a great idea, Cari. I'll start that tomorrow.

EleanorPotter said...

She's such a doll face!!!!!!!!!